Saturday, December 31, 2016

12/31/2016

Out with the old in 2016 (old worn out register covers --this one was literally just placed on top of the vent) and in with the new!

I bought these register covers on a smoking good deal (3 for $18.99) and they look pretty sharp with our new flooring, paint, and baseboards.

May today be brighter.... what a fitting end to the year as we aspire to be brighter, change old habits, and begin anew. 

That's a wrap on 2016. I think this will be my last photo a day blog as this year was often a little tough to think of things to add to my regular blog and still have something to post here. I plan to continue posting on my main blog each day but have all the posts in one place instead of spread out between two places.

Thanks for following along!

1 comment: